Monday 27 June 2016

Week 4 - KPAJI Mysore, David Roche

Start: 4.45 AM
Ends: 6.30 AM

Sarawasthi Shala is really really small, a tiny room. And still they manage to fill the room with about 40 students.... when you think that there is no space in fact there still is, wherever a blank spot is a yoga mat will be added... So today I was almost hit by the lady on my right side while she was spreading her arms in Suraya Namasakara.

I could not do Prasarrita Padotanasana properly as I was surrounded by too many people, while doing a vinyasa a foot (not mine) find his place in my right armpit: explanation - David Roche was adjusting Uttitha Hasta Padangustasana of one student next to me, therefore when it was about to open the leg on the left side the foot find his place in my armpit, normal.

Could not do Supta Konasana properly neither.

It did not pissed me off, everyone is in the same situation and I really believe that if it was not for the name of "Pattabhi Jois" or of the Ashtanga Yoga tradition no one will accept to practice in these conditions. Anyway here it is different, I am sure that if someone could practice in the toilet he/she will.

As a general condition my practice was good, I am working a lot with the variation on my left side as now my left knee has resigned from his good condition, it is in recovery mode well actually the knee wish to be in recovery mode but it is not really possible, so instead of pushing it I just do variation, the recovery mode will come after July 23rd.

This morning I had a huge pain when I woke up in my left knee, it sounds that the ligament (I do feel the ACL) is completely torn now.... I don't really know what will be the consequence on a long term but I try to manage it, therefore my practice is slower and done with more consciousness as I do not wish to hurt myself more.

No comments:

Post a Comment