So should we practice or not?
« Recovery Mode » from day 1 to Day 7.
Start with the first day of the period. The broken down endometrium layers shaded as menstruation.Hormone level drops at the end of the previous cycle. A mature egg is released from the ovary.Bleeding last about 5 days up to 7 days.
1. Body feels recovering, skin getting better, low body temperature. 2. Oestrogen (hormone for development and balance) slowly rising.3. Progesterone (hormone that prepares for pregnancy) stays low.
« Best Condition » from Day 7 to Day 14
A week before the ovulation.
Oestrogen rises to its pick. Progesterone stays low.
Uterus : the endometrium grows and thickens to prepare for the implantation of an embryo.
· High in metabolism
· Skin is in the best condition
· Emotionally in positive mood
· Outgoing and enjoy social meetings
« Calming Down » from day 14 to Day 21
A week after the ovulation.Ovulation is generally happening on the 14th day of the cycle, this where the egg is relased to the ovary.
From the uterus the endometrium secrete protein in preparation for a fertilized egg to implant.
Oestrogen drops, Progesterone rises drastically and slowly decreases.
· High body temperature
· Appetite increases
· Less energetic
· Prefer mental process over physical works
· Social withdrawal
« Frustration » from Day 21 to Day 1
A week before the first day of menstruation.
Egg has been created from the ovary. The matured egg if not fertilised will travel into the fallopian tube toward the uterus for expulsion (menstruation).
The endometrium begins to break down.
Both hormones decrease but progesterone exceeds oestrogen.
· Skin troubles
· Body swallowing
· Increased appetite causes binge