Tuesday 17 May 2016

May 17th, 2016 - Evening Practice

Duration: 1h30
All Vinyasa: YES
Asana skipped: NONE
Shavasana: 5 minutes (because of the mosquitos)

Today I practiced at 6.00 PM. My body was slightly more flexible but not that much. That make me think that maybe I have something block on the back of my legs, how comes how can not lengthen my legs completely when bending forward?

I did the drop back bending and I still feel a pain in the lower back but it is not the kind of pain that want to make you stop as it is completely bearable. So I don't know if a MRI is necessary or not....

It was a good practice, I can see and feel improvement especially about the opening of my shoulders, much better than 2 weeks ago and my upper back is getting bigger, more muscles are showing.

Shirshana without the head touching the floor is definitely improving, today I was able to do it without touching the wall at all, I lift from my scapular belt, I never did this before, so for the last few years I was doing Shirshasana with the ears in my shoulders because I thought that I was pushing but now that I am really pushing up I can feel the difference... So of course my trapezius is bigger.

To Be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment