Thursday 20 December 2018

New Blog Xandra Yoga

New articles are now published on my website : Xandrayoga.com

I am still pursuing my yoga path, by practicing daily Ashtanga Yoga.

Right now in Ubud with Iain Grysak.

Then before travelling to Nepal for practicing with Mark Robberds I will stop by Ashtanga Yoga in Bangkok.

And hopefully, when registrations will be open for 2020 I am hoping to visit Mysore again.

Through the practice I am still learning a lot, mostly about myself.

It is funny to realise how much the way we are in our daily life is reflecting on the way we are on our yoga mat.

In a couple of days I am turning 45 years old.

20 years of yoga practice, and almost 3 years of full dedication toward the Ashtanga Yoga Vinyasa.

I feel younger.

My body is stronger, almost aligned and I am getting a clarity of mind that I would never ever imagined.

My "goal" is not anymore about being capable of backbending and grabbing my ankles, or chasing new asanas.

Slowly but surely I am walking toward a meeting point with myself, the real me.

I am about to understand the woman I am....

And it is priceless.

Namaste,


No comments:

Post a Comment