Tuesday 13 November 2018

Ashtanga yoga loosing the practice

Is it possible to loose the practice, completely?

My body is different.

I don't recognise it.

How can it have changed so much is such a short time?

It takes so much time and commitment to build a practice, but as soon as you stop the daily practice, it is finished... how is it possible???

Here is my Marichyasana D from April 2018 :


At that time I was able to twist and to grab the wrist.

Then from September to October I kind of stop the practice on a daily basis. Honestly speaking I did practice maybe 6 times on the last 2 months, other than that I was practicing my own flow, doing whatever felt good for me.

Now that I am coming back to my daily Mysore practice, I have lost Marichyasana D on the right side..... the left side was difficult to twist thought...... AND of the top of it, I have lost Supta Kurmasana....

Not to mention that Janu Shirshasana C on the left side is not possible anymore.

Hopefully my body will react on a positive way, at one point I can not regress more in my practice, or can I?

Will see tomorrow morning.....

Namaste,

No comments:

Post a Comment