Wednesday 31 August 2016

Lost my Tapas..... feeling guilty

Absolutely, while in vacation I completely lost my tapas and my practice. It has been almost week that I have been on my yoga mat and I have the feeling that I won't go back to it until the next 10 days...

I am on holidays travelling in Italia, the menu is very simple Napoli, Roma, Siena, Florence and Venice - in  between pizzas and pastas. A lot of walking, it is the least that I can do for my body but for the rest all resolutions are gone, all practices are over and my yoga mat is resting in peace.


Stef in Italy - but still feeling guilty ;-)

Do I feel guilty about it? Of course, big time! BUT as the picture is showing with a big smile :-)

So let's say that I am taking a break for 2 weeks, a full break without any practice and by September 12th I will be back on my mat, but right now enjoying everything and hopefully be able to prepare myself for October in Mysore.

- Namaste -

No comments:

Post a Comment