Friday 22 July 2016

Last day of practice with Sarawasti

Starts: 4.50 AM
Ends: 6.30 AM

Skipped: Janu Shirshana B, Upavista konasana, setu bandhasana, yoga mudrasana, padamasana and utpluti.

It was a so so practice. My body needs a rest.

I am offering a 7 days off to my body. Will be back to the mat by July 29th. I know I may practice in between some back bend and Sun salutation but as far as I am concern I won't do any long practice. My body is exhausted. I am really wondering if it is true, that all Ashtangi Yogis are practicing DAILY 6 days a week, 52 Weeks per year without stopping..... how is it possible?

Right now my knee is out, my hamstrings are shorter and my left wrist is getting painful.... maybe it is me, maybe I am not practicing so well, or just tired.

Will see.

- Namaste -

No comments:

Post a Comment