Friday 8 July 2016

Ends of Week 5, Saraswati Shala - Mysore Class

Starts: 5.00 AM
Ends: 6.15 AM

Today I practiced in "economic mode", did a lot of variation and even though the practice was in slow motion for some asanas I shorten the breath.

I felt good and tried no to think about my knee.

At the end before changing the room to do the closing Series, Sarawasti came and asked what I did, I told her Setubandhasana, Urdhva Dhanurasana and Paschimottanasana. She told me from Monday to do the back bending (means dropin back bending).

I am not sure now I really want to do it, tomorrow is the day off and I won't do the same as last week, I will really take a day off, no practice at all. If I have to be assisted during the drop back bending then hopefully I will not be push to do it... So will see on Monday.

After all I really enjoy my practice, it is just that now I have several limitations....

No comments:

Post a Comment