Monday 6 June 2016

DAY 1 WITH SARASWATHI - KPJAYI

Morning Practice: 6.30 AM
Led class with Sarawasthi
Counted Vinyasa

I was getting emotional during the opening mantra, the energy in the main shala was awesome. David Roche was there and I introduced myself to him, he is such a peaceful person. He was practicing with us.

Saraswasthi started to stop some of the student at Uttitha Hasta Padanghustasana. They were required to seat on their mat and to join us for Virabhadrasana.

She was stoping the practice for some of the students, therefore I did not do any variation, the only one I try to do was for Parivritta Parshvakonasana with hands in Namaste and she asked me to bring my hand on the mat, which I did promptly.

I was scared about my Marychasana D, I can do the half lotus but I can not twist properly.

Fortunately she did not stop my practice and was able to do the all series.

Tomorrow is Mysore Class, will see if she allows me to do the all vinyasa between all sitting asanas.

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment