Tuesday 10 May 2016

May 10th, 2016 - It has been one month already!

Start: 7.45 AM
Finish: 10.00 AM

One full month during which I daily commit into my practice of Ashtanga Yoga. As for an "anniversary" day I did not receive any reward. My wrists were painful, my lower back was kind of stuck so I did not do any dropping back after Dhanurasana.

On the other hand I started practicing the hand stand in the middle of the shala by jumping with two legs and to my big surprise there is a huge improvement. 

I did Shirshana without the wall and maybe 5% of my head was touching the floor, but not more, all weight was into my triceps.

I practice the standing postures with Vinyasa after Trikonasana A & B, Parshvokonasana A & B, Prasaritta Padottanasana A, B, C & D, Parshvotanasana.

Speaking of Parshvokonasana B I stop to practice the variation because I believe that it is like the wall, you can not move one without it.... so today the twist was better, however I don't think there is ANY alignment with my hips. 

Marychasana A is getting better as well, forward fold really fold and I am closed to grab my wrist.

I felt very tired after the practice, I sweat a lot but now it seems that my energy level is pretty closed to nothing.

Also my mind was not stable at all, I don't know why I had a good sleep, I woke up I gave food to cats, kitten, dog, was happy to practice. But then during the practice I was thinking of all stories that happened last July. Then on the sitting posture my mind was back to 10 years ago... I don't know why, maybe it is a way of moving on, I just have to let go all of these awful thoughts coming into my mind in order to get rid of them.

I believe I need to follow the process because there is no reason for me to be down and to ruminate all things that happened in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment