Wednesday 5 July 2017

Rehabilitation exercices

Since the workshop with Mark Robberds I have been doing another practice in the afternoon and so far I do it daily. Not a full hour of primary or secondary series but some rehabilitation movement in order to heal the hamstring.

I am working a lot on my core doing Pilates exercices and also reinforcing considerably the gluteus muscle because I realised that I did not really have any muscles in that area.

Also my practice has to change drastically so now I am working a lot with my core while before I used to rely in the gravity.

I am starting to be grateful to have this injury. It made me realise the weakness of my practice and of my body as well.

Basically now I am doing glut and core exercices.



And this morning even though the pain was still there it was less. I had a beautiful practice and when my injury will be healed completely my practice will be at the top.

Patience is the word ;-)

- Namaste -

No comments:

Post a Comment